Ghol or Chaas is the best thing that can keep you going in the hot summer. It not only keeps you hydrated, but boost ups your energy and immunity. Buttermilk helps processing your digestion and also detox the system. It provides Calcium, Vitamins and also good for hair and skin. Having a glass of buttermilk after a meal encourages the digestion process and it’s excellent for people who are on diet and long for a happy and healthy body. So, if you really care about your fitness and at the same time don’t want to compromise on taste, buttermilk is definitely your thing.
- 1 and 1/2 cup of yogurt
- 5-6 ice cubes
- 1 green chilli finely chopped
- a handful of mint leaves finely chopped
- a handful of coriander leaves finely chopped
- black salt (according to taste)
- 2-3 tea-spoon sugar (optional)
- Blend well 3-4 table-spoon of yogurt with chopped mint and chopped coriander in a grinder and make a smooth paste.
- Now add the remaining yogurt, ice cubes and black salt and blend well again.
- If you want a little sweet taste, add 2 tea-spoon of sugar and blend again.
- Your buttermilk is ready now. Serve it chilled.
This super easy recipe can get you super health benefits. Enjoy it and please don’t forget to leave me a comment. Stay healthy, stay happy!