Litchi Ginger Cocktail Cooler
A perfect party cocktail and a super tasty one 🙂 As I am hosting a cocktail party for 31st December night, I am doing all possible things to welcome my guests in a grand way – and my experiment with cocktails is a part of the preparation. This cocktail that I have prepared today is super delicious and a highly flavourful one and I have decided to keep it as the welcome drink for my party. I am sure my guests are going to love it 🙂 Here’s the recipe for you all.
- 60 ml vodka
- 200 ml litchi juice
- 4 ginger slice
- 1 table-spoon sugar syrup
- 2 lemon slices (round cut) for garnishing
- Mix vodka, litchi juice and sugar syrup together.
- Crush the ginger slices a little and add it to the drink.
- Top the cocktail with one lemon slice and use the other slice for decoration.
- Keep it in the refrigerator for 1 hour and let it set. This way, the crushed ginger will have enough time to spread its flavour.
- Your Litchi Ginger Cocktail Cooler is ready to be served now.
Serve it chilled and welcome the new year with a blast of taste and flavour. Do drop me a comment telling how you like it. You can also tab me on Instagram using the handle @when_a_bong_cooks.
Happy drinking and a Happy New Year in advance!!! Cheers!